Heating Oil Additive
An additive pack for domestic kerosene that can be used to improve the performance of oil burning boilers by reducing the carbon deposits around jets and burners to improve efficiency.
- Lowers carbon emissions
- Inhibits sludge formation
- Reduces deposit build up
- Lowers char value
- Increases shelf life of fuel
A specialist fuel additive designed to improve the ‘burn quality’ of domestic kerosene when used in range-style cookers and boilers.
Cooker additive can be ordered with your kerosene. Our drivers will be happy to mix in the additive whilst they are delivering your fuel. It is available in two sizes;
- 100ml bottle which will treat 500 litres of Kerosene
- 200ml bottle which will treat 1000 litres of Kerosene
- Lowers Char value
- Stabilises fuel
- Reduces operating problems
- Increases fuel shelf life
- Inhibits growth of deposits in tanks