Welcome to our frequently asked question page. We hope these
questions provide you with the information you need.
- Can you make unattended deliveries?
Yes, as long as we can easily access your oil tank and it is not locked.
- I live on a narrow lane, do you have a small wagon?
- What methods of payment can I use?
We except payment by debit card, credit card, Bacs, direct debit, standing orders or cheque. Please call if you would like to arrange any of these payment methods.
- My oil tank is a little way from the road, will you still be able to deliver?
- How do I know how much oil was delivered?
- What is your minimum delivery?
The minimum delivery is 500 litres.
- What is the VAT rate on fuel?
Domestic Kerosene (heating oil) is charged at 5% VAT.
Gas Oil (red tractor diesel) is charged at 5% VAT for deliveries up to 2300 litres (500 gallons) and 20% VAT for delivers above 2300 litres (500 gallons).
Derv (white diesel) and Petrol are both charged at 20% VAT.
- How can I tell how much oil my tank holds?
To calculate how much your tank holds you need to measure the length, width and height of your metal tank in feet and then multiply these 3 figures together. Then take the total and multiply by 6.25 to give the cubic capacity in gallons. To convert this figure to litres, multiply by 4.54.
length 4ft x width 5ft x height 4ft, multiplied together = 80.
Multiply by 6.25 = 500 gallons.
To convert to litres, multiply 500 gallons x 4.54 = 2270 litre capacity tank.
If you have a plastic tank the capacity is embossed on most tanks near the lid.
- How do I set up a business account?
To apply for an account please call our sales staff who will be more than willing to assist in the process.
Not found the question or answer you were looking for? Please call our sales team on 016974 76575 who are always willing to help.